At Bridge Chiropractic and Massage Therapy we offer multiple forms of therapeutic massage for both rehabilitation and relaxation in a professional, personalized atmosphere.
Our highly professional, licensed Massage Therapists carefully customize the right massage treatment to best fit your needs. Great care and special attention are given to everyone, particularly those with injuries, ailments, the elderly and pregnant women. Particular attention is paid to make sure our patients are comfortable and cared for properly and safely.
A 1-hour massage therapy session consists of 5 minutes of therapist consultation, 50 minutes of hands-on massage, and 5 minutes of dressing.
Our massages can also be combined with our state-of-the-art Class IV Laser technology for a one-of-a-kind, deeply therapeutic massage.
The best and widely know benefits of massage are…..
- Speeds the removal of metabolic wastes
- Stimulates the release of endorphins
- Improves skin tone
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases flexibility
- Reduces swelling
- Reduces scarring
- Improves posture
- Reduces heart rate
- Slows respiration
- Stretches connective tissues
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Increases red blood cell count
- Promotes deeper, more effective breathing
- Speeds recovery from injuries and illness
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the nervous system
- Decreases muscle deterioration
- Decreases chronic pain
- Increased energy
- Reduces stress/tension headaches
- Promotes better sleep
- Calms a bad temper
- Improves concentration
- Reduces anxiety
- Enhances self image
- Provides a feeling of well being
- Promotes greater creative expression